Acupuncture Health Network Response to COVID-19
Amidst news of the growing potential coronavirus cases in Pennsylvania, we want to assure you of the precautions we are taking to ensure that Acupuncture Health Network remains a place of refuge for all who seek it. Our first concern is always your health and wellbeing.
• We are using the CDC and local health officials to stay informed and advised and, as such, we’ve put in place the following measures:
• Our front desk staff is regularly disinfecting shared surfaces in the bathroom, reception area, and treatment rooms, including doorknobs.
• All our staff are following CDC protocols for handwashing, e.g., a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water, before and after each session.
• We ask that our patients also wash their hands upon entering Acupuncture Health Network.
• Hand sanitizer is available in the reception area, although handwashing is preferable in the bathrooms.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Put your used tissues in a wastebasket. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
• Paper towels are available in the reception area that you may use as a protective barrier to open and close doors.
• If you are feeling unwell, have a persistent cough, fever, shortness of breath or fatigue, please call to cancel or reschedule and call your PCP . We will waive all late cancellation fees. All Acupuncture Health Network staff are similarly instructed to stay home if feeling unwell.
• If you believe you or a close family member has been exposed to the coronavirus, please call to cancel or reschedule your appointment for 2-3 weeks later.
• Please refer to the CDC’s website for further information on prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html